Monday, August 17, 2009

My Blog

Today i have decided to have my very own blog. I start to blogging because i want to fill my free time. I really want to spend my free time with computer games, however since I'm using "stone age computer" i can't play the games that required high spec computer. I'm bored with those old-school computer games such as counter strike which i really enjoyed most in my foundation year. To cure my boredom, i think there must be something i can do with my old computer which is blogging. Some of my friends have their own blog and i think it is kinda of fun to have a blog . By having a blog we can share the stories with our friends as well as we can make new friends among the blogger. So that why I think it is fun to have our own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment