Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hobby Project: Fujimi Honda NSX-R

Almost a month I left my blog without any update. Sorry, I'm quite busy with my studying. I don't have much time to spend on my blog. In last semester there are lots of academic projects have to be done, lots of assignments have to be submitted and so I don't have much time to spend for leisure. This semester really drives me crazy. The things I studied become more challenging since I'm taking thermodynamics, circuit analysis, manufacturing processes and dynamics. These subjects really make me go nut for them. I have to spend lots of hour in understanding these subjects. However, I never regret being an engineering student. Before I decided to be in engineering course, I already knew that these kind of challenges I have to deal with. So no matter what challenges come next, I bear in my mind that this is the path I choose and I promised to myself that I will never regret what I did.

Ok, back to the topic. By the time I write this post, the semester break just started. This is the time I'm waiting for so long. I want to enjoy myself with the thing I really want to do. For this semester break, I come up with the new hobby that I want to try, scale car modelling. Before this, I already involved in scale modelling which is Gundam Action Kits. I have assembled lots of Gundam Kits from high grade to master grade. For me assembling Gundam Kits doesn't really very though to do. It can be done in just a single day for high grade and less than a week for master grade. It is easy to do since no paint jobs required and no cement/glue to be applied on. How boring wasn't it? RM100-RM150 model kits can be assembled in just less than a week.

For car modelling, it much difficult to do, the model kits come with all white painted parts which mean I have to paint those part according to the instruction manual to make the car looks more realistic as possible to the actual car. For an example, I have to paint the exhaust and pipes system with metallic paint, the interior fabrics must be painted to look same as in actual car. If the actual car comes with red seat, so I have to paint it with red paint. It sound complicated. But if you are car enthusiast, I'm sure this kind of hobby is fun to try.

For this time, I try to make 2003 Honda NSX-R, one of my dream car.


RM70 kits

30% percent finish, fully painted and assembled chassis
The tools


The project have to be hold for a while due to raining season. Paint jobs can't be done in rainy day as it required sunlight for paint to dry. I might continue this project next semester break.







2 comments:

  1. HP RDX disk cartridges are passed through an extensive compatibility testing program conducted and designed by HP.
    This testing program verifies the superior rdx performance of HP disk storage RDX cartridges with the industry's leading software applications, servers and operating systems...

    ReplyDelete