Saturday, November 20, 2010

Routine at the beginning of every new semester.

By the time write this post, my semester break almost end with remaining 9 days left. Oh no!! A month of holiday feels like just a week, what a short time. A month of semester break never enough to me, suppose it have to extend up to 2 month …hahaha..

Thinking of new semester to come in next few days really spoiled my mood on this holiday. Yeah, I’ll be back to my daily routine as a student of university. Wake up in early morning, prepared myself for morning class which will be in 9 am for next semester schedule, grab the car key, warm up the engine and goes off to college. Before I reach the college, stuck in traffic jam is just a thing I have to face with. Stuck in traffic jam with lot of cars, light blue “bas kilang”, school buses, Lorries, trucks and sometimes oil tanker s really spoiled my mood in the morning. So I turned on the radio and listened to “lawak di Era FM” this really make me smile alone in the morning. Once I got into the college, looking for a place to park my car is another problem. If it was my lucky day, I can park my car easily. If it wasn’t, there no other option except to park far away from my class. I have to walk for about a hundred meters to my class. Once the lecture finished usually in evening, I have to face again that damn road congestion. I planned to have a kapcai (cheap motorbike) but my parents wouldn’t allowed me to do so as they are concern about my safety.

At the beginning of new semester, there nothing much I can say about it. Usually my friends will ask these three common questions “How your result in previous semester? Got dean list?”, How you spend your holiday?” and “How your time table in this semester, any class you share with me?” Also to mention here, it is the time where the students got really busy with add/drop session, searching for second hand textbook and purchasing any relevant stationary required in their course. Once all those things settled off, most of the students become lazy with their studies including myself. Yeah, nothing much to do with the studies at the beginning of new semester. Usually it just an introduction to the academic subjects. At the beginning of semester I think it is the time for me to enjoy myself with my friends. What I can say is hanging around in shopping complex and spend lots of hours in cinema is just a way of student’s life at the beginning of new semester.

That’s all I can describe what would happen at the beginning of every new semester in my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment