Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet 20’s

Whenever my friends had their 20th birthday I usually wish them “happy birthday buddy, welcome to sweet 20’s”. Some of my friends replied “thanks man, why you said sweet 20’s?”

Well, when your age in between 20 to 30 there are lots of sweet things will happen to most of you. Let say if God allowed you to live in this period of life time. In 20’s you will probably:

1-finish your studies, you will probably say “yahoo!! No more study. I will close the academic books for the rest of my life”. If you plan to pursue your study to get PhD, well it is another story.

2-Have your first job.

3-have your first salary in your life. Usually not so much and some of you will say “I studied for 5 years to get my degree but my salary doesn’t worth with all my effort of 5 years of studies.”

4-since you have a job, you probably have your first car in your life. Even though it wasn’t your dream car but you will be happy with it because you have it with your own effort.

5- Married to the person you love (usually girls married at this age) and you will be a husband/wife to the person you love.

6-If you are very lucky, you will have your first child in this period. So you will be a father/mother to your child.

Don’t you think these 6 events are the sweetest things will happen in your life? If so, let us pray to the God, so that HE will allow us to live in this period of life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment